Thursday, September 3, 2009

codes

so classes or blocks are called codes here.
This is because the timetable is just a bunch of codes, which I cannot understand for the life of me.
Anyways today I had to choose my classes.
Somehow between the begining of the session (when I had a good idea of what I wanted to do) and the end of the session, I change four out of six of my origonal courses.
And have ended up in Higher level Math, physics, and chem; Standard level English, History and Peace and conflict studies.
I am not really sure how I ended up taking three of the hardest courses offered but there you have it... I must be an idiot.
I am not sure if I will make it or not...we will find out.

Also today I explored the grounds a bit more. I saw: the 'romeo and juliet' tower, the beast garden. the blue garden, the beach, the watch tower, the church and the graveyard. And then I played some volley ball on the grass.

It was a stressful morning choosing my classes but it was a pretty nice finish.

Miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. I've got the utmost confidence that you'll rock those courses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica
    Just remember dropping into Whitewall and the thrill of being challenged as you consider your course load. I've been praying for you this week ... and will continue.
    Great to read your posts.
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah! it sounds so beautiful. <3
    I can't believe you're living in a castle.

    ReplyDelete