Thursday, September 2, 2010

Camp photos

here are a few photos from first year camp:

The site. So beautiful!

One night we had a bonfire and everyone sang their national anthem.
These are the Germans.


Playing an amazing game called 'ninja'. I wasn't very good, but had so much fun playing and watching.
The three guys on the right are in my house: Hans (the Netherlands), Sam (Britain) and Ollie (Wales)
Brynne, my first year Canadian from Naniamo!

There was a lot of face painting

And dancing on the tables
and card playing!


The best group of camp leaders ever!

1 comment:

  1. I played the Ninja game at my UBC orientation!!! And then I was home for the weekend and discovered Greg had played that game at diving. So we attempted to teach the other boys how to play. It failed :P

    ReplyDelete