Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Globe Theatre

On Thursday I was lucky enough to go to the Globe Theatre with my English class.
It was a long day (eight hours of driving and 3 hours of standing), but it was worth it!


the beautiful set
I love that the theatre is so authentic.

Hannah and Leah - two American beauties
I ate lunch outside the Tate modern with some friends (from the left):
Christian (Germany), Avtar (Kenya), Leah (America), Sarah (Isle of Man), Hannah (America), Lin (Denmark).


Christian and I were really excited
And then afterwards we had some ice cream (Harry - England)

2 comments:

  1. Such a classic way to watch Shakespear with a beautiful restoration of the Globe. I guess you were in the standing room section. Wasn't the seating all class-based in his time?

    ReplyDelete