Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Buddy Dorm Meal

Due to the new dorm styles this year (all first years or all second years instead of mixed) and so we started a buddy dorm system.
Basically a second year dorm is paired up with a first year dorm with the intention that the second years will look out for the first years.
I have a pretty awesome buddy dorm!

And last week, we had a meal together. We all went to our houseparent's house and cooked and ate and laughed together. It was wonderful.

I can't seem to upload any photos of the food, but it was delicious.

However, here is our beautiful cake:

Here is one of my buddy-dormies. Hannah (Italy/Austria)
Sheila (Uganda) my dormie and our chef

The group (from the left):
Nora (dormmate: Norway), Helen (dormmate: Hong Kong), Sheila (dormmate: Uganda), Penelope (buddydorm: Canada [Montreal]), Carys (buddydorm: England), Hannah (buddydorm: Italy/austria) and Likeer (buddydorm: China).

I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment