Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Halloween

This is a little late, but Happy Halloween everyone!

Most of the non-North-Americans here wouldn't usually celebrate Halloween, but in the international spirit, everyone dressed up Oct 31.
It was amazing what people were able to do with their wardrobes (considering no one brought dress-up with them) and how creative people were.

..Unfortuately I am not very creative and don't have any particularily odd clothing in my closet and so I was not dressed up, but here of some girls who did:



Harry used an impressive (and stupid) amount of toilet paper... I think it was 5 rolls!
I was just impressed that Gabriel managed to fit into Val's pants...

The downside was that trick-or-treating will forever be a memory to me
The upside is that I spent my halloween laughing with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment