Tuesday, May 11, 2010

IB buddies

This is a time of extremes for the second years:
- exhaustion
- exams
- studying

And as they struggle to remember every important date since 0 A.D., the make-up of every plant and animal on the face of the planet, and the entirety of every book of literature ever written, the rest of us worry about them.
And so in the spirit of keeping our second years sane and feeling as loved as possible, all the first years have been assigned 'IB buddies'.
Our purpose is to anonymously encourage one of the second years in our houses by leaving food on their bed, sticking encouraging notes on their doors, or pasting posters telling them how amazing they are all over campus.
and by just being extra nice to them.

Unfortunately I can't be extra nice or leave encouraging notes on the beds of my friends at home who are also kicking the butt of their IB exams.
So I am afraid you will all have to survive on the knowledge that I wish you the best and that I have total confidence in your abilities!!!!!!
and I will see you sooooooon

(if I survive the mountain of course work that my teachers deem necessary to finish before they let me come home...)

No comments:

Post a Comment