Friday, May 14, 2010

AC Legacy

When people leave AC, they leave a different person. They don't usually notice it themselves, but it is evident to those who haven't seen them in a while, and after they look back on their two years, they too can see the slow evolution of who they are and how they see the world.

However not everyone leaves.
Some people just decide to move it forever.

There are a few teachers who seem as much a part of the school as the stones that make up the castle.

My physics teacher, for example, was student here from 1973-74!
And even more amazingly, one of the Biology teachers (James Mendelssohn) was teaching when my physics teacher was a student!!

Recently my physics teacher got a hold of some old photos from when he was a student. Unfortunately so far I have been unable to figure out who he is. However I have been able to find a photo of James Mendelssohn from when he was a teacher.

Then (1974):
And now!

Times are a changin'

No comments:

Post a Comment