Monday, February 8, 2010

Cinderfella

Saturday evening was Cinderfella.

Cinderfella is an annual fundraising event. Two guys from each house are nominated and then students pay for tickets so that they can go and watch the 'men' participate in a beauty pageant.
To be honest I am still uncertain of how I feel about it. Parts of it were hilarious but other parts were just a bit awkward.

Unfortunately my camera takes abysmal photos inside and so I was only able to capture two that were ridiculously blurry (although these ones are still pretty bad)
Starring in both my photos is: Jordan - 2nd year and Jamie - 1st year (the school's resident giant).
And I have to say that Jordan, with aid of a wig actually looked pretty good.
Jamie just looked tall.... so normal.



and it is your lucky day because I also captured a short video of Jordan and Jamie's 'talent': ballet! (Radu: take notes)

No comments:

Post a Comment