Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mock exams

The IB has this lovely time of the year where we pretend that we are taking our exams.
These are called mocks.
I supposed they are named this because they are not the real things - they are just mock-ups.
But to be honest I feel like they are mocking me.

They are taunting me with all of the knowledge I am supposed to have but don't.
It is rather annoying.

And what's worse is that instead of having them over a month (like the real exams), they are over a week.
Which means that today I had four exams papers (seven hours!).
My hand hurts.

On the up side, when this is over we have a five day weekend for spring break.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Jess! And enjoy your spring break! A sweet reward for a mocking week of exams.

    ReplyDelete