Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mid Term Break

This week is midterm break.
It is a wonderful addition to the school schedule this year: we have a whole week off school to go and visit friends and 'see the world'.

And because I am a ridiculously lucky girl I am going to....
NEW YORK!!

I have never been (and was very sad when I didn't get to go with the sdss choir) and am going to be there with my daddy and so I can't wait!

And the cherry on top is that I am in Toronto for two days on the way and get to see my family!


Life is beautiful
(especially when I ignore all the work I had to bring with me...)

2 comments:

  1. I have that exact picture as a poster on my wall!

    New York sounds super fun, i'm jealous. Have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUN!
    take pictures! have a great time.
    keep your eyes open! there is so much to see :)

    ReplyDelete