Sunday, October 10, 2010

10% Ball

Statistically 10% of people are homosexual (where they get this statistic, I have no idea. Nor do I believe it. but regardless...) and so last night we had the first ever '10% Ball'. The idea was to raise awareness/comfort level with homosexuality and so everyone went to the ball with someone of the same gender.
I was lucky enough to have the beautiful Anna (Wales) as my date:

Ailish (Ireland) and Jonathan (Isreal/Canada), the two masterminds behind the event

Me... dancing before the event officially started

Lin (Denmark) and Hannah (usa) looking stunning together
Nora (norway) and Sarah (Isle of man) with epic masks
Hans (the Netherlands) and Sam (UK) also known as Fred and George
My buddy dorm! Penelope (Quebec), Carys (UK), Hannah (Italy/austria) and Likeer (China/Denmark)

Dancing in the Bradenstoke hall
my dancing buddies: Lindsay [or half of her face] (Scotland), Tilda (scotland), Morgan (barbados), Jonathan (Isreal/Canada), Ailish (lreland), and Laura (usa)

And some decorations.

It was so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you put the country after the name of the people in your pictures! it's so fun.
    your update is still coming!
    love the blogs jess!
    miss ya

    ReplyDelete