Friday, May 20, 2011

This is a little late due to technical difficulties and a lack of Internet access...

I AM DONE WITH EXAMS!!!!!!!!

No more past papers,
no more sitting at my desk for obscene hours of the day,
no more guilty feeling when I do something other than study,
no more cramming of knowledge into my saturated brain,
no more panic about the things I have forgotten,
no more terror of looking at a question I can't answer,
no more stress-induced-grumpiness,
no more exams!

It is a very liberating and strange feeling. I have been working towards the ambiguous 'end of high school' for a long time and now that it is here, I am not completely sure what to do with myself. And my journey with the IB started almost 3 years ago.... so much has happen, so much has changed.

Unfortunately the happy end to exams means the very unhappy end to AC.
I will write more about that later, but for now I am going to lie on the grass and sign yearbooks and soak in the castle by the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment