Saturday, April 16, 2011

Study time!

The IB exams are frighteningly close and the 2nd years have fallen into study hibernation. It has suddenly become either very easy to find people (because they are always working in their carrel unit) or impossible (they are always working in a hidden carrel unit). I have made a new home in the carrel unit S-14 (aka the 'brit carrel unit' - because 7/8 of the people in it are british) It is (in my humble opinion) the best carrel unit: we have a heater, a window seat with cushions, a kettle, tea, a biscuit jar, recyling shelves and amazing study diagrams all over the walls and ceilings. This is my desk: All my study charts:


Now that these vocab words and equations adorn my walls, I am hoping I will learn them.


A week and a half to the ib!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you have a heater!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Jessie, all of those review sheets all over ...
    What a great little student you are!

    ReplyDelete